Customer Service is an integral part of The Agnes Robinson Waterloo Public Library’s service to Waterloo and the surrounding area’s diverse population.
During interactions with library staff, patrons can expect to:
- Be acknowledged appropriately
- Be treated courteously and respectfully
- Receive prompt and timely service
- Receive the same high standard of service regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, physical limitations, or personal preferences in regard to subject matter for reading or viewing, or any other criteria, which may be the source of discrimination
- Receive knowledgeable service and professionalism from the Director and Assistant
- Have open access to traditional and innovative resources and instruction in their use
- Have their privacy and confidentiality respected, and
- Have responsive, community-oriented service
Approved by the Library Board of Trustees on March 20, 2017.