1. Petitions should be presented to the Library Director.
2. Petitions will be placed on a designated bulletin board.
3. A disclaimer will be posted with petitions stating that any information which appears on the community information board does not necessarily reflect the policies and/or opinions of the library staff or library board.
4. Upon receipt of a petition, the Library Director will date the petition and record the name of the person presenting the petition.
5. The petition will be allowed one week for display.
6. Petitions should be no larger than 8 ½” x 14 ” and no more than two pages in length.
7. Petitions will be disposed of after one week of display if they are not collected by the petitioner.
Approved by the Library Board of Trustees on March 10, 2014.