March 13, 1924 – October 15, 2020
All of us at the Agnes Robinson Waterloo Public Library mourn the passing of Ed Robinson. He, along with his wife Donna, donated our library and its furnishings to the community in 2006, and established a foundation to aid in the annual operational cost of the library.
The name of the Waterloo Public Library was changed September 9, 1997, to the Agnes Robinson Waterloo Public Library in honor or Mr. Robinson’s mother, who was also an advocate and benefactor of our library.
We are grateful for the Robinson’s generosity and their belief in the necessity of a strong library in a community. Ed Robinson will be missed, just as we’ve missed Donna Robinson and her commitment to our library. The Robinsons saw a library as a “Window to the world” and their gift brought the world to Waterloo.
Thank you to the Robinson Family for directing the memorials to our Library. Contributions directly benefit the library and honor the Robinsons’ legacy.
Memorial gifts may be sent to the Agnes Robinson Waterloo Public Library, 23704 Cedar Drive, Waterloo, NE 68069.
One thought on “In Memory of Edward (Ed) Robinson, Jr.”
The foresight of the Robinsons created a treasure for Waterloo. Thank God for their generosity. We all benefit from it.